Eve opened her law practice in 2004 after working for several immigration firms. She started practicing immigration law in 1992 upon graduation from Rutgers School of Law in Newark, New Jersey. After her first class in immigration law Eve knew that this was the field she would specialize in because she wanted to serve people of diverse backgrounds. She was fortunate to find an immigration law position when a law school friend recommended her the firm. From 1992 to 1995, Eve litigated numerous asylum and deportation cases including many of the Sikh faith. She enjoys trial work and defending people. From 1996 to 2004, Eve worked for several immigration firms concentrating on corporate cases for companies as diverse as investment banks and shipping companies to multinational manufacturers and computer consulting companies. While at these firms, Eve managed her own accounts and supervised her team. Today, Eve's law firm can advocate for you in you immigration matters, family sponsorship, and deportation defense in administrative hearings.
Aside from maintaining her own legal practice in midtown, Manhattan, Eve has the following roles:
- Board of Governors, Korean American Lawyers Association of Greater New York (2014 to present)
- Past Co-Chair of the Solo and Small Firm Network for the National Asian Pacific American Bar Association.
- Past Chair of the Practice Management Committee for American Immigration Lawyers Association's New York chapter.
- Trustee, Queens Borough Public Library (appointed by prior NYC Council Speaker Melissa Mark-Viverito has her representative)
- Board, Sunnyside Chamber of Commerce
- Board, Thalia Spanish Theatre Queens.
- Steering Committee, NYS Council on Women and Girls
- Eve had the great honor of serving as a New York State Elector in 2016.
- Super Lawyers, New York Metro List 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018
- Super Lawyers Top Women in NYS List 2016, 2017, 2018
- Korean American Lawyers Association of Greater New York's Presidential Award for Public Service
- Eve is also proud to be an advocate for immigrant rights and has led numerous advocacy matters for the community.